JW Male Divorcee met his future JW Wife for the very first time on the first day of the summer WatchTower District Convention which preceded both JW Teens' senior year of High School. The two 16 year-old JW Teens were quickly attracted to each other, and each JW Teen quickly introduced the other JW Teen to their own pair of JW Parents. The two JW Teens took turns sitting with the other JW Teen's family, and both JW Families sat together during the Sunday sessions.

Although each pair of JW Parents were anxious for their own JW Child to meet and marry a fellow JW who was strong in "the truth", initially, neither pair of JW Parents were thrilled about this possible match given that the two JW families lived hundreds of miles apart at opposite extremes of the District, and neither JW family, nor anyone in their congregations, knew the other JW family, nor anyone in the other congregation.

After the District Convention, the two JW Teens immediately began communicating via all available means. The two JW Teens wanted to see more of each other towards the possibility of marriage after they each had graduated from High School. Both pairs of JW Parents were surprised that "distance" and "absence" did not extinguish the Convention fling. Instead, the long-distance relationship continued to grow, and by that Fall, each family had traveled to spend a weekend with the other JW family and that JW family's congregation. Despite the fact that each pair of JW Parents "typically" had concerns about the other JW Family, after the initial exchange of visits, the resistance of each pair of JW Parents gradually began to weaken.

JW Female was portrayed by her Tiffin, Ohio Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses Elders, JW Friends, and JW Family from multiple Seneca County, Ohio, area Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses as an extraordinarily strong Jehovah's Witness. "Reared in the truth", JW Female had been baptized at the age of 12. Meeting attendance and field service were exemplary. JW Female had pioneered, or gotten pioneer hours, every summer after her baptism. JW Female even pioneered several months during her junior and senior years of High School. JW Female had even appeared in Circuit Assembly parts -- being presented as an example for other JW Teens to follow. Secondarily, JW Female also was an "A" student, and even had regularly held a part-time job after turning age sixteen. (Non-JW readers should understand that the WatchTower Cult is a product marketing organization. The worth of individual Jehovah's Witnesses to the Cult is measured by their monthly contributions to the Cult's marketing efforts as documented by the monthly "sales reports" required to be submitted by every member of the sales team. Exercise of christian morals and ethics are secondary to the individual JW's marketing efforts, and any deficiencies in christian morals and ethics are ignored until such deficiencies get in the way of the individual JW's marketing efforts on behalf of the Cult. In fact, the WatchTower Cult has long taught that the quality and quantity of an individual JW's marketing efforts are a precise "gauge" of that JW's "spirituality".)

In contrast, JW Male's Family struggled just to attend congregation meetings and regularly go out in field service, and were looked down on by most JW Pharisees in their own Circuit. Thus, JW Female appeared to be the answer to everything JW Male's Parents had hoped for as a potential marriage mate for their JW Son.

After the initial exchange of visits by the two pairs of JW Parents, JW Male began making scattered weekend visits with JW Female's family and congregation. All courtship activities were chaperoned and otherwise conducted per WatchTower guidelines. JW Male and his JW Parents knew that he was a virgin, and they ASSUMED the same of JW Female given everything they heard and saw from JW Female, her JW Parents, her JW Elders, and other JWs in her Tiffin, Ohio congregation.

By early Spring, "engagement" was the next natural step in the developing relationship, and marriage discussions began. JW Male Divorcee recalls that it was around this same time -- just before the engagement was official -- that JW Female and her JW Mother intentionally started to occasionally drop some vague -- and then seemingly meaningless -- remarks about JW Female's previous "informal" relationship with the son of an JW Elder in their congregation. JW Male and his JW Parents had previously been told that JW Female's only prior relationship of any type had been with a local Elder's Son, but in accordance with WatchTower guidelines, the two JW Teens supposedly had never "dated", but had simply "liked" each other throughout High School. That informal "LIKING" had ended with an informal "break-up" sometime during the Spring prior to the District Convention at which JW Male and JW Female had met.

It was not until after their marriage that JW Male gradually learned that JW Female and JW Elder's Son had had sexual contact of unknown kind and quantity. At a minimum, JW Female's Mother's prior comments indicated that she knew that JW Female was NOT a virgin when JW Male met her. (Before his own marriage a few years later, the aforementioned JW Elder's Son went on to make sexual conquests of two or more JW Teen Females in the Tiffin, Ohio congregation, and possibly other JW Teen Females in nearby congregations. One of the later deflowered JW Teen Females eventually confessed to the local JW Elders, and the pair received "private reproof" due to their "repentant attitudes". Other JW Teens in this same northern Ohio Circuit were just as sexually active -- all while complying with WatchTower rules against "dating", etc.)

JW Male Divorcee also has reasons to believe that one or more of the Elders at the Tiffin, Ohio Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses knew about JW Female's prior sexual relationship with Elder's Son. What JW Male Divorcee was never able to uncover was whether the "fornications" were handled officially by the Body Of Elders through a "private reproving", or handled "unofficially" in some other way. It is JW Male's "opinion" from the scattered pieces of evidence uncovered over several years, that regardless of whether handled officially or unofficially, that there was an intentional conspiracy to keep the "fornications" a secret -- first from JW Female's local congregation, and later, from him, because such involved JW Teens and JW Parents who were highly regarded in their Circuit. JW Male Divorcee relates that he would have known that his JW Bride was NOT a virgin on their wedding night but-for the fact that he WAS a virgin, and then completely ignorant as regards many sexual specifics.

After their marriage that following Summer, JW Wife relocated to JW Husband's hometown, where the JW Newlyweds set up house in a rent-free apartment owned by JW Husband's grandparents, which young JW Husband personally had paid to have remodeled and furnished with all new appliances, heat, and air before this marriage. Even without having to pay rent, the JW Newlyweds struggled financially on JW Husband's "minimum wage" salary. Despite such, JW Husband relates that he was extremely happy with the marriage. JW Husband initially believed that JW Wife also was happy despite the fact that she was unable to start pioneering as she had planned due to JW Wife having to take a part-time job to help out with the couple's living expenses.

About one month into their marriage, JW Wife began to constantly complain about having to drive around in JW Husband's 13 year-old automobile, which JW Husband had purchased from a family friend only 18 months previous due to that auto's low mileage and excellent condition. JW Wife would settle for nothing less than a brand new automobile, even though she was working only part-time, and also only earning "minimum wage". JW Husband was given no choice but to take JW Wife car-shopping, where JW Husband attempted to steer JW Wife to look only at each manufacturer's lowest price model. However, the JW Newlyweds could not even qualify for financing on even the lowest priced models. That did not stop JW Wife's "constant bitching", so JW Husband's parents agreed to co-sign a car loan just so THEY did not have to listen to her. JW Husband was so aggravated with his new JW Wife for nagging his parents to co-sign their loan that he made the mistake of not even going to the dealership with JW Wife to purchase what he ASSUMED would be the stripped-down basic automobile which they had previously attempted to purchase, but had been denied financing. JW Husband was stunned when JW Wife arrived home driving a loaded sporty mid-tier model automobile. The loan payments would have been worth it if only they had shut-up JW Wife's constant bitching.

However, by only the third month into the marriage, JW Husband learned that JW Wife was also constantly complaining behind JW Husband's back to her out-of-state JW Parents and to the local JW Elders, Elderettes, and others, about every decision he made and seemingly everything he did and said. It was one petty issue after another, and it slowly made his life miserable. Before long, JW Husband could not go to the Kingdom Hall without getting an arse-chewing from one of the Elders, Elderettes, or someone else. Soon, it became easier simply not to go to the Kingdom Hall. While JW Husband's own parents slowly realized what JW Wife was doing and causing, the local JW Elders sided entirely with JW Wife, and turned from being JW Husband's supposed "friends" to being his eager enemies. (For non-JWs, again, it makes no difference how big a scumbag is a JW so long as they are regularly reporting "field service", and they are keeping their "sins" on the down-low. The local JW Elders will side with them in any dispute with another JW who is not reporting "field service". Never forget that the WatchTower Cult is a for-profit international business organization successfully disguised as a NFP religion.)

JW Male Divorcee recalls that it was around the 4th month of the marriage that a non-JW Co-Worker took him aside one day and told him that he had heard through a relative that JW Wife was becoming known as quite a "flirt" at her part-time job -- especially with the older, married Males. JW Male Divorcee relates that he was not only unconcerned about JW Wife's alleged "flirting", but he even laughed off what his Co-Worker was suggesting about his relatively unattractive wife -- who looked, dressed, and somewhat behaved exactly like "Amy Farrah Fowler". JW Husband was so amused with the idea that his 18 year-old, JW-reared, newlywed Bride would be attracted to older, married, non-JW Males (and vice versa), that he even went home and told JW Wife what Co-Worker had said, and they both had a huge LAUGH. After all, JW Wife never missed a Kingdom Hall meeting, and regularly went out in field service, plus she constantly griped about JW Husband's shortcomings as a fellow Jehovah's Witness.

Roughly three months later, JW Husband's Co-Worker took him aside a second time and attempted an even more stern warning about JW Wife's workplace flirting. However, this time, JW Husband did not bother mentioning his Co-Worker's "nonsense" to JW Wife, since surprisingly, JW Wife had just been offered, and accepted, a very good full-time position at a local governmental agency -- a job normally reserved for locals with political connections. Within only a few short months after JW Wife started working at her new full-time job, the marriage was on life-support. Whenever JW Husband did attend a meeting at the Kingdom Hall, the JW Elders either treated him like dirt or ignored him completely, while JW Wife treated him the same at home.

Around that same time, which was about 9 to 10 months into the marriage, one of the local Jehovah's Witness families -- Lawrence Chase and Esther Chase -- announced that they were going to put their house on the market so they could move out-of-state. Well, from the very beginning, JW Wife had not been happy with the couple's newly-remodeled and newly-furnished RENT-FREE apartment, so JW Wife immediately decided that the JW Newlyweds needed to buy this newer 3 bedroom brick ranch, which sat on a two-acre lot located adjacent to the home of one of the wealthiest men in the county. (To make a long "financing" story short, JW Husband's GrandFather eventually agreed to loan the money to the JW Newlyweds.)

When Wealthy-Neighbor -- who had previously made the JW Sellers a low-ball offer -- learned that JW Newlyweds had agreed to purchase the property at JW Seller's "asking price", Wealthy-Neighbor sent an agent with a CASH offer to JW Husband to tell JW Sellers to make the Deed into the name of Wealthy-Neighbor. Wealthy-Neighbor apparently wanted the property for one of his sons who had just recently gotten engaged. The CASH offer was conveniently the approximate pay-off on JW Newlyweds' recently purchased automobile. JW Husband thought he had struck gold! That is, until he told JW Wife about the offer. JW Wife threw a crying tantrum, and refused to agree to the CASH offer. Not being totally "whipped", JW Husband declined Wealthy-Neighbor's initial offer, and asked for 50% above the initial offer to compensate for the nearly forgotten taxes that would have to be paid on the "income". Wealthy-Neighbor eventually declined the counter-offer --- not because the money was any problem for him, but probably due to JW Sellers informing Wealthy-Neighbor that they would cancel the sale and not sign the Deed over to him if he made a side-deal with JW Husband.

Here is another "chapter" in JW Husband's life in which all the details are not fully known due to the conniving of JW Wife and probably her JW Elders co-conspirators. At some point in the negotiations between Wealthy-Neighbor and JW Husband, "someone" informed JW Sellers about such. The JW Sellers -- Lawrence Chase and Esther Chase -- had absolutely no legal nor moral right to intervene in the extra-curricular negotiations between JW Husband and Wealthy-Neighbor, because JW Newlyweds had agreed to pay JW Seller's "asking price" set before JW Sellers even knew that JW Newlyweds were interested in the property. The problem was that this had been a "private sale", and everything had been consummated by a "handshake" between two Jehovah's Witness families. Again, JW Husband has reason to believe that the JW Sellers intervened and informed Wealthy-Neighbor that they would cancel the sale and not sign the Deed over to him if he made a side-deal with JW Husband.

What JW Husband knows for a FACT is that after multiple private conversations limited to JW Wife, W-N's agent, and himself, everyone in the local JW congregation knew about such -- only INACCURATELY. JW Sellers stopped speaking to JW Husband, and everyone else in the congregation treated JW Husband even worse than they already were treating him -- if such were possible. Over the following months, JW Husband learned that various JWs were falsely claiming that JW Sellers had lowered their asking price to make the "poor" JW Newlyweds a "great deal", and that "ungrateful" JW Husband had then went behind JW Sellers back to one of JW Sellers' other potential buyers to negotiate a profit for himself. As time went along, even that completely inaccurate story gave way to even more ridiculous LYING tales -- all of which had the 18 year-old JW Husband scamming and taking advantage of the retired Lawrence Chase and the Registered Nurse Esther Chase, who were in their 60s and 50s. Again, JW Newlyweds agreed to and eventually paid the JW Seller's EXACT ASKING PRICE set prior to them even knowing the property was for sale, and JW Husband had no clue Wealthy-Neighbor was interested in the property until his agent came to JW Husband after the sale with a cash offer to have the deed made to him.

Not long after JW Newlyweds had moved into their new home, and shortly prior to the first anniversary of this marriage, the same aforementioned non-JW Co-Worker of JW Husband started acting funny one day, and acted as if he wanted to talk, but he did not finally approach JW Husband until the next day. Co-Worker asked where JW Husband and his automobile were, and what had he been doing, two evenings previous. JW Husband told Co-Worker that JW Wife had dropped him off at a relative's house that evening to help with a home improvement project, and that JW Wife then picked him back up about three hours later -- and why did Co-Worker want to know?

Co-Worker related that he had went out to purchase something that evening, but that on his way back home, as he drove past the town's "Cum-n-Go Motel", JW Wife had pulled up to enter the highway at the motel's exit. Co-worker related that traffic had prevented JW Wife from exiting behind him, and that he had pulled into a convenience store parking lot down the street in order to make certain that it was in fact JW Wife. Co-worker related that not only was the car JW Husband's new car, but the driver definitely was JW Wife. Co-worker's stop/turn in the convenience store's parking lot also gave time for a second car to also exit the motel. The second car was driven by a Male Co-worker of JW Wife. Surprisingly, JW Wife's low-ranked, low-compensated male co-worker was an unattractive older married man, in his mid-30s, who had 4 children, and who lived in a shabby trailer park. (Keep in mind that JW Wife was still 18 years old at the time.)

JW Husband went home that evening and confronted JW Wife, who claimed that she had gone shopping after dropping off JW Husband at his relative's house. JW Wife vehemently denied being at the motel with the male co-worker. JW Husband relates that the nuclear storm lasted from the time he got home until midnight, and that their argument got overheated multiple times, but no physical violence ever erupted.

JW Husband relates that because he wanted to believe that his newlywed JW Wife would not have cheated on him, that is exactly what he did --- JW Husband believed JW Wife. While the marriage continued on, it was in terrible shape. Over the following few months, the argument renewed itself repeatedly as JW Husband either spotted signs himself that seemed to indicate that JW Wife was being unfaithful, or he received "tips" from non-JWs. JW Wife repeatedly denied EVER cheating on JW Husband. Whenever JW Husband would make the mistake of telling JW Wife about one of the many "cheating tips" received from one of his non-JW friends, JW Wife would always counter with the "trump-card" excuse that it was all LIES told by JW-HATERS trying to destroy their marriage and/or attempting to slander "Jehovah" and "Jehovah's People". Having been reared with that same ingrained mentality himself, JW Husband believed JW Wife denials -- all while continuing to put faith in JW Wife's unwavering meeting attendance and field service activity, which the WatchTower Society had taught JW Husband were precise "gauges" of any individual Jehovah's Witness's "spirituality".

After a few more months of hell-on-earth marriage, and with the approval of the local Body of Elders, JW Wife moved out and went back home to Tiffin, Ohio to live with her parents. JW Husband caught hell for being a terrible husband from his own JW Parents and relatives, the local JW Elders, and the rest of the congregation. When JW Husband tried to present evidence that JW Wife not only lied about much of the goings-on in their relationship, but that she even might have been carrying on a secret affair, the JW Elders refused to listen to his evidence, and told JW Husband that "so long as JW Wife was regularly attending meetings and going out in field service, and he wasn't, that they would believe whatever she told them over anything that he had to say." That was the last time that JW Husband sought help or even sympathy from the CORRUPT local JW Elders.

After only four weeks of living with her own JW Parents, it was JW Wife who telephoned JW Husband and patched things up. After JW Wife returned home, she was much nicer to JW Husband for a few months, and the marriage went well until JW Wife found a job with an elderly female accountant -- who operated her accounting business out of her home. Shortly thereafter, JW Wife returned to being her true self, and JW Husband again began to see signs that JW Wife was having an affair. JW Husband was soon warned by a non-JW tipster that JW Wife's former co-worker and boyfriend was "visiting" JW Wife at the accountant's home whenever the accountant left home for her routine weekly half-day out-of-town shopping trip. JW Husband confronted JW Wife, who maintained that she had never cheated previously, and that she would never do such a thing. Again, it was all LIES told by "Jehovah's enemies"! A month or so later, non-JW Tipster reported to JW Husband that since Husband had tipped off JW Wife that she and her Boyfriend were being watched that Boyfriend had started parking his car two blocks away in the local Hospital's parking lot, instead of at the accountant's home/office, whenever he slipped away from his job for some afternoon delight.

Around the second anniversary of the marriage, the local JW Elders approved what they hoped would be the finale separation, and this time, the JW Elders even helped JW Wife move out her belongings. However, after only three months of living with her out-of-state JW Parents, JW Wife again telephoned JW Husband and patched things up. It wasn't until months later that JW Husband learned that JW Wife's parents had told her to leave their house -- supposedly due to "something" she had told them, but more likely due to the incoming and out-going telephone calls.

After JW Wife's return, she began a fourth job as a very successful traveling salesperson. JW Wife sold out her starting inventory her very first day on the job, and sales continued strong during the following 8 or so months. (Local non-JWs told JW Husband how and why JW Wife was so good at her new sales job, but JW Husband refused to believe them.) JW Husband was happy because JW Wife seemed happier than he had ever known her to be. JW Husband even custom-ordered a brand new FORD extended van for JW Wife to drive in her new job. About a month later, JW Wife did not come home one day. JW Husband soon received divorce paperwork. JW Husband did not contest the divorce, and the divorce eventually became final roughly 3 1/2 years after the marriage had begun. Fortunately for JW Husband, he was not stuck with the now unneeded expensive FORD vehicle -- for which he had no way to pay -- only because FORD canceled the "build" due to model year changeover at the factory.

However, that was not the end of JW Wife's ABUSE of JW Male Divorcee. Only a few months after their divorce was final, JW Ex-Wife began to telephone JW Male Divorcee and attempt reconciliation. JW Male Divorcee repeatedly said no, but finally agreed to meet JW Ex-Wife half way between their homes for a weekend of sex around what would have been their fourth anniversary. JW Male Divorcee continued to refuse JW Ex-Wife's request to allow her to move back in, but again met JW Ex-Wife for a weekend of sex around the first anniversary of their divorce. JW Ex-Wife was persistent, and approximately 18 months after their divorce, JW Male Divorcee finally agreed to allow JW Ex-Wife to temporarily return home to see how things would go. After only 5 days of sex, JW Male Divorcee realized that he simply no longer loved JW Ex-wife, and he agonized for a day over having to inform JW Ex-Wife that it was time for her to leave. Amazingly, JW Ex-Wife didn't seem disappointed in the least. Apparently, during the daytime, while JW Male Divorcee was at work, JW Ex-Wife also had been servicing the two or more boyfriends whom she also had not seen for some time.

Even at that point in time, JW Male Divorcee did not recognize nor understand that he was continuing to being CONNED by this EXEMPLARY Jehovah's Witness. It took several years after the divorce before JW Male Divorcee was able to unravel, and believe, what all had occurred during the marriage, and was even continuing to occurr after the marriage. Although JW Ex-wife continued to occasionally telephone JW Male Divorcee into her THIRD marriage, she NEVER ONCE in all those years ever admitted to cheating or even to have considered cheating. Even during the first several years after his divorce, JW Male Divorcee maintained hope that he had been wrong when accusing JW Wife of cheating.

However, JW Husband gradually learned that JW Ex-Wife had been cheating for months before JW Wife and Boyfriend #1 had been spotted exiting the motel shortly before the couple's FIRST ANNIVERSARY, and that that affair continued throughout the three separations, the two reconciliations, and even after their divorce. How does JW Male Divorcee know such? Much "missing pieces" info eventually came to JW Male Divorcee indirectly through Boyfriend #1's wife, who had long suspected the affair almost from the beginning. Boyfriend #1's wife provided that info after the affair was confirmed for her when she caught Boyfriend #1 long-distance visiting JW Ex-wife on weekends after her first divorce.

It was not until after JW Male Divorcee finally accepted the fact that JW Wife had had a lengthy affair with Boyfriend #1 that JW Male Divorcee discovered an even more shocking fact which explained why some of the "tips" about JW Wife's cheating during the last year of the marriage had not made "sense", and therefore had been dismissed as false. JW Male Divorcee learned that during her last job as a traveling salesperson that then 20 year-old JW Wife had gone on to enter into a second affair with one of her older married male Customers (early 40s), and that affair was carried on at the same time as her still ongoing first affair. Not only was JW Wife cheating on JW Husband, but she also was cheating on two Boyfriends. JW Male Divorcee is not even certain that those were the only two affairs carried on by JW Wife during the short marriage. JW Male Divorcee long ignored scattered evidence suggesting that JW Wife may have been cheating with multiple Customers during that last year that JW Wife worked as a traveling salesperson. Apparently, the secret password was "Hi!", and everyone but JW Husband knew that.

JW Serial Adulteress's two known affairs continued into JW Adulteress's second and even possibly third marriages, despite the fact that JW Adulteress lived hundreds of miles away from the aforementioned two boyfriends. Not only did Boyfriend #1's Wife catch him making weekend visits to see JW Adulteress, but after the divorce and through her third marriage, JW Adulteress made multiple weekend visits back to JW Male's hometown to supposedly visit with the JW Elder families that she had befriended during her first marriage. Local non-JWs reported sporadically over the years seeing JW Adulteress with each of the two boyfriends during these visits.

JW Male Divorcee eventually learned that his JW Wife's cheating activities were widely known throughout the local non-JW community. While the local JWs saw much of the same evidence, the JWs refused to believe such due to JW Wife's faithful meeting attendance and field service. Instead, local JW Elders continued to welcome JW Adulteress into their homes for several years after the divorce when JW Adulteress occasionally returned for weekend visits, whose real purpose was to rendevous with Boyfriend #1, Boyfriend #2, and no telling who else.

None of JW Male Divorcee's hometown JW Elders ever admitted their errors, nor ever offered an apology, for their years-long aid and comfort to the adulterous JW Wife. JW Male Divorcee is thankful for the concern of local non-JWs. But-for the local non-JWs, JW Male Divorcee does not know how long he would have remained married to JW Adulteress.

Less than two years after Divorce #1, and while JW Serial Adulteress was continuing to occasionally return to JW Male Divorcee's hometown to visit elderly Boyfriends #1 and #2, and less than six months after JW Ex-Wife spent a week with JW Male Divorcee in her attempt to affect a reconciliation, JW Serial Adulteress married one of her own hometown co-workers. It is not known whether JW Serial Adulteress broke up Husband #2's marriage, but after only six months of marriage, Husband #2 divorced JW Serial Adulteress (or possibly had the marriage "annulled"), and Ex-Husband #2 re-married his first wife.

Only about one year after Divorce #2, JW Serial Adulteress married for a third time -- to a former high school classmate. It is not known whether JW Serial Adulteress broke up Husband #3's first marriage of 2 1/2 years, but this third marriage lasted for less than one year before Husband #3 also discovered that JW Serial Adulteress was again cheating with a much younger coworker.

Only two months after Divorce#3 was final, JW Serial Adulteress married that much younger, never-before-married co-worker. Marriage#4 lasted nine years before JW Serial Adulteress and eventual Husband#5 each divorced their spouses the exact same month, and thereafter married each other five months later. It is not known whether JW Serial Adulteress broke up younger Husband#5's marriage, but he had been married only once previously, and had three children by his first wife.

Before readers exit this "REAL JW WORLD" experience, and continue on with the public record Court Cases, they should re-read the very first "red paragraph" above -- this time keeping in mind that this supposed exemplary, pioneering "Elder's Pet JW Teen" had already become a practiced deceptive liar and fornicator before she even had entered her first marriage, and she went on to become a serial marital cheater, who ended up married 5 times by the time that she was 35 years old.

Readers should ask themselves how did a baptized JW Female Teenager, who spent all of her spare time participating in Kingdom Hall activities, develop an insatiable sexual "taste" for multiple older married men, plus the expertise to so effectively lie and deceive others so as to hide such from a husband and supposedly from all the fellow JWs with whom she constantly associated?


This REAL WATCHTOWER WORLD saga would not be complete without relating how "Jehovah's spirit-directed organization" thereafter "punished" the main TWO JW ELDERS (and their JW Elderette Wives) in JW Male Divorcee's home congregation who stood solidly behind JW Serial Adulteress as "enablers" during her multiple ongoing adulteress affairs, and who for all intents and purposes ran JW Male Divorcee out of the congregation.

About six months after the DIVORCE was final, the WatchTower Society invited the local congregation's PRESIDING OVERSEER and JW ELDERETTE #1 to attend the WATCHTOWER BIBLE SCHOOL OF GILEAD*, where they were trained as longterm WatchTower Society foreign missionaries. JW ELDER #1 and JW ELDERETTE #1 quickly failed as WatchTower Missionaries to Ecuador, and returned to the United States. The WatchTower Society then assigned (or more like marooned) JW ELDER #1 and JW ELDERETTE #1 as "Special Pioneers" to a little-valued, historically no-growth, poverty-stricken section of Appalachia, where they currently also operate an internet based business which caters solely to fellow JWs. (*Founded in 1942, the original name was "Watchtower Bible College of Gilead" in the WatchTower Cult's routine modus operandi of exaggeration. In 1947/48, the WatchTower Cult was forced to change "College" to "School" because "Gilead" did not meet the New York Department of Education's standards for use of the label, "College".)

Only a few years after the DIVORCE, the WatchTower Society invited JW ELDER #2 and JW ELDERETTE #2 to become "International Volunteers", in the WatchTower Society's "International Volunteer Construction Worker Program". "International Volunteers" are prominent local JW Elders and their wives who are sporadically invited overseas on an as-needed basis to perform work on WatchTower Society Branch Office construction projects. JW ELDER #2 and JW ELDERETTE #2 were "privileged" to help build three or more of the WatchTower Society's foreign branch offices. Notably, however, since JW Male Divorcee's divorce, THREE local JW males in their 20s, each of whom had JW ELDER #2 involved in their personal lives, have committed SUICIDE. Despite the fact that fellow JWs across their Circuit have long recognized JW ELDER #2 and JW ELDERETTE #2 to be "Typhoid Marys" to be avoided as much as possible, even presently, JW ELDER #2 and JW ELDERETTE #2 are working a "special intra-circuit assignment" given to them by the WatchTower Society. Apparently, the WatchTower Society does not own a calculator. If it did, WatchTower officials would know that over the decades that JW ELDER #2 and JW ELDERETTE #2 have been responsible for multiple times more people exiting the WatchTower religion than joining.

2014 UPDATE: Some readers familiar with this REAL WATCHTOWER WORLD soap opera have inquired as to why have we long failed to mention that the back-then "33 year-old" JW ELDER #2 was actually a JW Elder originally from JW Serial Adulteress's home congregation -- Tiffin, Ohio Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses -- who followed JW Serial Adulteress over 300 miles to relocate to JW Husband's home congregation about a year after JW Wife married JW Husband. JW ELDER #2 and JW ELDERETTE #2 were not even remotely related to JW Wife, and supposedly were not even close friends. Well, it is now mentioned. Make of it what you wish.

2016 UPDATE: Completely aware of his inclusion in this WatchTower Cult expose, the WatchTower Society continues to select "marooned" former GILEAD MISSIONARY, JW ELDER #1, to serve as the WatchTower Society's main spokesperson at WatchTower Regional Conventions and Circuit Assemblies regularly held in a small Appalachian city located in/near 4 Appalachian states, which has regularly hosted multiple circuit assemblies and regional/district conventions annually for more than a decade.

 *****************************                                  *****************************


"Are You Bootsie?" (no) "Yes sireee!"

"Hand me a jar of them thare funny lookin' green nuts. They ain't moldy are they?"


XJW visitors who were active on the internet during the late 1990s and early 2000s may still have recollections of Gary Busselman's amusing ARMAGEDDON OKIES, which was a serial account about a fictional JW Family who lived in backwoods Oklahoma back in the 1950s-60s. That fictional JW Family easily could have resided in the Ozarks of Missouri or Arkansas, or the southern Appalachians of the western Carolinas, eastern Tennessee, or northern Georgia. We suggest that visitors re-read a few of the ARMAGEDDON OKIES -- particularly "Assembly Time" -- to put yourself in the mood to enjoy our brief but TRUE-LIFE story of a JW Hillbilly Family's trip to a 7-day International WatchTower Convention back in the 1960s. Our "contributor" is the last survivor of those four convention attendees, and "contributor" relates that they could die at any moment. It was either tell this decades-old WatchTower Society "suppressed" tale now, or it will soon be lost for all eternity.

The oldest of the four JW Hillbilly Family convention attendees was "Granny", who was a second-generation Jehovah's Witness. Her long-deceased father had been a WatchTower Society colporteur back in the days of Charles Taze Russell. Granny was one of those pretend-to-be humble "Anointed" JWs honored by all other JWs in her Circuit because they did not know that Granny was a secret lifelong alcoholic who had forced incestuous sexual affairs on her three sons during their formative years -- which explained why none of those three sons ever took Granny's "religion" seriously.

Elderly Granny had not even considered attending the much heralded upcoming 7-day International Convention until Granny was approached by a recently deposed Elderette from a nearby congregation who already had made hotel reservations for that Elderette's own family of four with the WatchTower Society's Rooming Dept -- as was done back in the 1960s. Elderette's husband had been the "Congregation Servant" in a nearby congregation until just recently, when he was disfellowshipped after having been arrested by federal law enforcement. He eventually avoided prosecution by "turning state's evidence" and testifying against the other non-JW members of that multi-state auto theft ring. That prominent JW Family decided that it would be best if they skipped that summer's International WatchTower Convention. Having heard that "anointed" Granny had not even made reservations, nor otherwise planned to attend the convention, they offered their reservations to Granny, which Granny accepted as a "gift from Jehovah".

Besides her three sons, Granny also had two daughters. At the time of the International Convention, Granny's oldest daughter was the only one of Granny's five children or grandchildren who had been "baptized". However, Oldest Daughter recently had been disfellowshipped.

Eight years earlier, Oldest Daughter had suffered a near mental breakdown when her "targeted" future JW Husband -- the Circuit's most eligible bachelor -- had selected Oldest Daughter's bestfriend over OD. Shortly thereafter, during a regular visit of the Circuit Servant, CS and Wife deceitfully approached OD and told her that they knew about another eligible JW Male looking for a spouse who was highly thought of by WatchTower HQ. Overwhelmed by the honor and privilege of the Circuit Servant's proposition, naive Hillbilly OD expressed much interest despite being told that this prospective JW Husband was a recent immigrant and currently lived in "Big City" -- along with his parents and siblings. After only a few phone calls and letters, "someone" arranged for OD to travel to "Big City" to meet this "prize". It was only after Hillbilly OD had supposedly fallen in love during their one-week whirlwind courtship in "Big City" that various persons began to drop hints to naive Hillbilly OD that her much older "fiance" was an illegal immigrant in need of proper documentation. It was not until after the quick marriage that naive Hillbilly OD gradually was informed that this family of illegal immigrants were deposed "royalty" who had fled their country and fled pursuing assassins. How this family of illegal immigrants made it into the United States is not known. When they became "Jehovah's Witnesses" also is not known.

Hillbilly OD relocated from the mountains to the "Big City", and began two years of torture and torment that she never had anticipated. Hillbilly OD was isolated in "Big City" -- a thousand miles away from every person whom she ever had known. Hillbilly OD was further isolated in an apartment building where every family was from a different country and culture. Only OD's new family spoke more than broken English. 

In her "unhappily fallen" new family's apartments, Hillbilly OD was treated as "royals" typically treated "servants" back in the "old country". As soon as new husband's "immigration problems" began to be resolved, Hillbilly OD conned her new husband and his parents into allowing OD to visit her family back in the mountains. Hillbilly OD returned to the mountains, and never returned to "Big City". OD eventually filed for divorce, but not before being given much continuing "sh!t" from the local "Congregation Servant" and yet another rotating "Circuit Servant".

By the time that the International Convention approached, "brainfouled" OD had been disfellowshipped for fornicating with her elderly married boss -- who was TWICE her age. That was shortly before OD's second marriage to the widowed father of her brother-in-law -- the husband of Granny's unbaptized Youngest Daughter.

Thus, Granny had an easy choice as whom to coerce into driving her the nearly 500 miles of backroads and new highway construction to the International Convention. Only obese never-baptized Youngest Daughter and her illiterate second husband were "eligible"!!! New Son-in-law could be gone for a week on short notice only because he now was a lowly farmhand on a farm owned by Granny's oldest son. SIL had only recently been fired from his job with a major construction company after SIL was caught peeping into a women's restroom at a high-rise office building renovation.

The fourth attendee was this tale's "contributor", who was Youngest Daughter's illegitimate 11 year-old child -- born during Youngest Daughter's senior year of high school. Youngest Daughter's first marriage also was to an "illiterate", but her first husband was a mean drunk of native american heritage who could not keep a job -- not even working as a farmhand for YD's brothers.

Thus, the four International Convention attendees were Granny, her Youngest Daughter, YD's new second husband, and Granny's 11 year-old Grandchild. (Grandchild is the "contributor" and forbids us to use the M-word in relation to YD.) 

Grandchild lived with and was reared by Granny 75% of time until adulthood. Much of the sporatic 25% living with YD was up to age 8. Obese Youngest Daughter ruled the roost with both illiterate husbands. YD never worked a single job during Grandchild's early years, and each illiterate husband earned only minimum wage. Bills were rarely paid, which meant YD continuously moved from shabby apartment to shabby apartment. NONE of the early apartments had indoor toilets, tubs/shower, hot water, central heat, television, or even a telephone. Grandchild now feels privileged that they briefly experienced what it was like to attend both a one-room schoolhouse and a two-room schoolhouse. Many of the fantasy tales related in ARMAGEDDON OKIES was the "real world" for Grandchild.

For unknown reasons -- maybe a deadline had passed -- neither JW Family attempted to make any changes to the reservation from the WatchTower Society's Rooming Department. Grandchild learned during the drive to the convention that his family members were going to impersonate the three females and one male listed on the reservation form.

Because YD/SIL had only one automobile, and it was an old high-mileage whoopty, Granny talked one of her sons into lending SIL/YD a reasonably trustworthy automobile. However, it was two-door, with vinyl seats, and no air conditioner, and it was by then the hottest part of the summer. Grandchild was thankful that obese YD made elderly Granny climb into the backseat with GC.

Hotel check-in time was Sunday afternoon from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM. The family thought that they had left early enough to get to the hotel by 5:00 PM, but they did not arrive until 9:00 PM -- long after all the WatchTower Society Rooming Dept Reps had left. Part of the reason was that YD/SIL kept getting lost due to new highway construction, and trying to find gasoline stations and/or grocery stores open on a Sunday, and even spending 30-60 minutes hunting for a bootlegger, because by around 3:00 PM Granny had emptied the bottle she had brought with her.

AMUSINGLY, the family of JW Hillbillys had no way of knowing that the assigned HOTEL was the most prominent hotel in that city. When the JW Hillbillies arrived in the hotel parking lot around 9:00 PM, Granny was DRUNK, and YD looked and smelled like a 350 pound woman would look and smell after riding for 14 hours in a car with vinyl seats and no air conditioning in the middle of July. Since this was SIL's first time further than 100 miles from home, and SIL couldn't read nor write more than his signature, is it any surprise that 11 year-old Grandchild was appointed to take the reservation form inside to the front desk and get their room key. No credit card was taken, because neither Granny nor YD had one. Grandchild was given cash in case the week's $63.00 room rental had to be paid up front. It did! As well as a $25.00 damage deposit since there was no credit card.

Picture a hayseed Kevin MacCallister (Macaulay Culkin) checking in at THE PLAZA HOTEL. When Grandchild stepped inside the lobby, GC could not believe their eyes. It was like palaces that Grandchild had seen in books and magazines. A large chandelier lighted the center of the lobby, which was full of chairs, sofas, tables, mirrors, wall art, etc -- any single piece of such would cost more than the automobile that the JW Hillbillies had borrowed to get there. The floors were partly marble and partly expensive carpeting, and the ceiling and some of the walls had life-size paintings. Grandchild was able to slowly take it all in because there was not a single other person in the lobby.

Grandchild made their way over to the frontdesk, where GC could hear voices in the background. Grandchild had to wait nearly ten minutes before a male clerk bothered to see if any guests were in the lobby. Clerk asked GC if he could help him, and GC handed the WatchTower reservation to the clerk. Clerk excused himself. A "manager" returned with the clerk and proceeded to quiz GC where were his parents. GC explained that their parents and grandmother were gathering their luggage (rather than telling the truth that YD was sponge-bathing with whatever water was leftover from the trip, and SIL was trying to sober up Granny enough to get her inside without her nosediving into the floor).

Manager told GC that he should go STOP the family from unloading their luggage because they had missed "check-in" by three hours, and there were no rooms left. Grandchild did as the Manager told him, but YD, SIL, and Granny still were not in shape to go inside. YD told GC to go back in and threaten Manager that they would report him to the WatchTower Society's Rooming Dept if they had to leave, and even YD knew that there were no available rooms anywhere due to the convention.

Grandchild did as told by YD, and went toe-to-toe with the Manager -- telling Manager that even GC didn't believe Manager that he did not have a single vacant room. GC actually backed the Manager down. Manager excused himself, and GC could hear Manager on the telephone  -- although not sufficiently to know what was transpiring. In the meantime, the rest of the disheveled family finally came inside without their luggage.

After 20-30 minutes, and apparently multiple telephone calls, Manager returned only to be forced to suppress "shock" at the sight of morbidly obese YD, "happy" Granny, and "peeping-tom" SIL, whose dark skin and thick 5 o'clock shadow made him look like a sneaky gypsy thief. Manager reluctantly announced that a "room had been found". Manager processed the paperwork and payment, and telephoned for what turned out to be a gray-haired African-American bellhop, who must have been in his mid to late 60s.

Readers should have seen the look on the old A-A bellhop's face when he entered the lobby and saw JW Hillbilly family standing there. But that was nothing compared to the bellhop's reaction when Manager handed him the roomkey. Picture the head house slave "Stephen" in "Django Unchained" (Samuel L. Jackson) and his disbelief when Calvin Candie told Stephen to prepare a room in the "Big House" for Django. It didn't help the situation when Manager instructed Bellhop to also help JW Hillbillies to get their luggage out of their car. All eventually went well given that all four JW Hillbillies kissed the bellhop's arse all the way from the car until Bellhop exited their room. Bellhop even smiled, or was that a laugh, when GC tipped him a whole $1.00 bill.

One of the amusing things that possibly helped change Bellhop's attitude was the elevator ride. By that time, Bellhop knew that Granny was "happy", and her scream during the elevator's "take off" made Bellhop laugh outloud. During the long elevator ride, both Granny and YD repeatedly lost their balance and grabbed for the handrail. And YD, SIL, and GC all noticed "happy" Granny smiling just a little too much at Bellhop -- as did he. 

The hallway from the elevator to the room was just as luxurious as was the lobby. Bellhop unlocked the set of double-doors, pushed them open, and announced that they had arrived at the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE. That's right -- the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE, which was even more luxurious than the lobby.

A chandelier lighted a large combination office and living room, with a large master bedroom, a smaller bedroom, and a large bathroom with gold-plated fixtures. There was an executive desk that likely cost more than Granny's home. The walls were covered with wallpaper which Bellhop boasted had cost nearly $100 per roll, along with carved wooden trim and accenting. The embroidered carpeting was so fancy that JW Hillbillys ignorantly asked Bellhop if it really was okay for them to walk on it.

It was not until Monday night after the family's return from the first day of the convention that Grandchild finally gave up wondering about the "honor bar" full of high-priced snacks (that JW Hillbillies previously had never been able to afford), and called down to the frontdesk. An uninformed desk clerk told Grandchild that the family should feel free to help themselves to the contents, and that the undisclosed costs would be added to their credit card after they had checked-out. Ha! Ha! Ha!

CHAPTER TWO: Only a few years later, JW Hillbillys attended a WatchTower District Convention held in a different city. Their assigned hotel was yet another prominent downtown highrise, but this one was not as luxurious as the previous, nor was it being adequately maintained. Grandchild relates that since this city was not as distant as the previous that JW Hillbillys did not leave until the middle of the afternoon. This District Convention was only five days long, so their travel day was a weekday. However, YD/SIL had even more trouble navigating their way to that city, so JW Hillbillys did not arrive until after 10:30 PM. Once again, their late arrival worked in their favor. While JW Hillbillys did not get the Presidential Suite, they did in fact get another suite. But-for JW Hillbillys being spoiled previously, their reaction to this second suite would have been as jaw-dropping as was the first time.

However, that is not the point of this chapter. All four JW Hillbillys went to the frontdesk at this year's check-in, which was handled mainly by YD. This hotel's frontdesk lobby was separated by a partition wall from a long hallway leading to the front main entrance. Half way through check-in, loud voices were heard entering through that front main entrance. Assuming that they were fellow JWs, GrandChild was surprised as the first few persons who entered the lobby were African-Americans, whose dress and hairstyles were not up to WatchTower code. The seventh or eighth AA to enter the lobby were carrying musical instrument cases along with well-worn suitcases, so it finally occurred to GrandChild that these folks were not JWs. After several more AAs continued to enter the lobby, GC decided to go look out the frontdoor and see from where they were coming. As GC got to the most interior set of double-doors, GC could see through the glass an older AA gentleman approaching by himself. GC accelerated so that he could open the door for the old man, who was wearing unmatched dress clothes without a tie. The old AA man barely made eye contact with GC, and grunted what GC took to be a gratuitous "thank you". GrandChild continued out onto the front stoop, where was parked an older dirty Greyhound-type bus with no markings. However, before GC could retreat back inside, an AA man opened up one of the luggage compartments and began sitting the contents out on the sidewalk. Emblazoned on the side of several pieces of luggage was the name -- DUKE ELLINGTON.

CHAPTER THREE. The very next year, JW Hillbillys returned to the same city for yet another WatchTower District Convention. JW Hillbillys were assigned to a different prominent and newer downtown highrise, and received a typical two-queen beds room, which was still more luxurious than the homes in which the JW Hillbillys lived. By this time, GrandChild had well learned to rise early before Granny, YD, and SIL if GC wanted to use the toilet and take a shower without being interrupted by the others.

On Saturday morning, GrandChild was "ready-to-go" literally at the crack of dawn. GC woked up Granny, with whom he had shared a bed, and told her that the bathroom was all hers, and that he was going down to the lobby to watch television, which GC did not have at home. Noone else was in the lobby at that early time. Even the deskclerk only peeped out of the rear office when a loud noise was heard.

GrandChild sat down near a front window where he could see both the television and the empty city street running in front of the hotel. Shortly, GC saw a limousine coming down the street. The limo driver cut across the empty oncoming lane and parked driver-side directly in front of the main entrance. It took at least ten minutes before the huge fat AA driver exited the limo. It then took him another five minutes to slowwalk around to the street side and open that passenger door. GC recalls wondering why the occupants wanted to exit onto the street rather than the sidewalk.

The limo driver talked with his unseen passengers for several minutes before opening the trunk and apparently searching for a particular piece of luggage. Returning several times to speak with his passengers, driver could not find for what he was looking. Finally, an AA female wearing a silver-white sequin dress got out and assisted the driver to find the piece of luggage that she wanted. The first AA female began walking toward the main entrance, so given GC's experience the previous year, GC walked over to the interior plateglass door and waited to open that door for the AA female. GC was wearing a well-worn secondhand suit and tie, which may have led AA female to think GC was one of the hotel staff at this early hour. In any event, AA female made lengthy eye contact with GC, smiled directly at GC, and pronounced a clear and loud "thank you". GC replied with a reciprocal, "you are very welcome". As the first AA female continued to the frontdesk, a second AA female wearing an identical sequin dress approached the hotel's entrance, and the exact same polite exchange occurred.

Then, a third AA female also wearing an identical sequin dress entered the hotel. However, this shorter one had a look on her face that would have killed a snake. When GC opened the interior door for her she neither made eye contact, nor said "thank you". Before GC could stop himself, GC muttered under his breath, "well ... fvck you", as #3 continued towards the frontdesk. However, GC's "greeting" was heard by #3, and she turned around and glared at GC. Although GC immediately regretted what he had said, GC returned #3's glare. She eventually turned without saying anything, and continued on to the frontdesk. It was several years later before GC learned that #3's name was MARY WILSON, and that the first two ladies also were members of THE SUPREMES.

GrandChild's accidental run-ins with celebrities did not end in the 1970s. In the 1980s, GC and wife met in a hotel lobby the "elected" grandson of a U.S. Vice-President, and wound up drinking a beer with him and his adm asst in their suite. In the 1990s, GC exclusively shared a resort motel's exercise room, for about an hour, with then minor celebrity Mike Pence. GC even once took a whizz standing next to Archie Griffin. In the 1990s, GC once watched as a drunk/high Willie Nelson rode an elephant past GC and wife into a show. At another show, a pop singer invited GC and wife to his suite before his performance. GC once crossed a hotel ballroom to talk to an unrecognized dejected looking elderly man hugging the opposite wall, who was being ignored by everyone present. If Jackie Robinson had been there, he would have recognized the old man, and thanked him profusely. The two men standing closest to "Bill" at his second inauguration involve two separate stories too lengthy for inclusion here. One very early morning during Spring Break 2011, GC was taking a stroll on a deserted beach when he had a memorable encounter with a certain singer who even then was wearing a sundress and carrying a pair of white spaghetti strap sandals.

**********************                       **********************


Short BIBLE TOPIC Readings Selected For Those With Jehovah's Witnesses Backgrounds

Wifely Subjection: Mental Health Issues in Jehovah's Witness Women

Jehovah's Witnesses and the Problem of Mental Illness

The Theocratic War Doctrine: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Lie In Court

Blood Transfusions: A History and Evaluation of the Religious, Biblical, and Medical Objections (Jehovah's Witnesses perspective)

Blood, Medicine, and the Jehovah's Witnesses: The Hidden History of the Watchtower's Position on the Blood Issue

****************                    ****************